Tuesday, September 15, 2009

MORE rain


Memphis Int'l picked up over an inch and a half of rain Monday, and we could see that again today.

He made us believe, his couragous battle is over.
What friends are saying.



I'm not sure I'd call it a "stunning" upset. But it was a wild match!





Taylor is speaking out about the whole "Kanye" event.


I'm a little confused by this, someone feel free to explain.

Animal lovers, listen up, did you know this?


There is a link, just to the left about the "Sickle Cell" walk, I'm hoping you take a moment to click on the box, learn more about it, and maybe even become active in it!

How about some Trivia?!? From YOU! Drop me a line with your Trivia suggestions.

This morning we talked about Marilyn Monroe, and a famous picture that really made her then husband mad. The movie she was filming at the time.....?

And... Muhammed Ali, THREE time boxing champion, who did he defeat for number 3?

I'm off to the anchor desk this morning, Kris is out, so the "Seen on" page will be a bit shorter than norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment