Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to work, school

...
No major changes for this weeks weather.  Feels like summer has returned.  Check the 7-day.

There's a new "Tropical Storm" Waaaayyyy out in the Atlantic, just so you know I'm watching it.

We talked about "wind turbines" causing interference with radars, read more about it!



Today, the President speaks to the children of the nation. 
What does he say? Here's a preview.

Hope you had a wonderful, long, safe holiday weekend, and took a moment to join Tim Simpson and his crew to watch/contribute to the "Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon."  Together, the community came together and raised almost a half million dollars.  Nationwide, more than $66 million.

There are a couple of places in the world I'd really like to vist before all is said and done,  you may have heard me mention "Machu Picchu."  Scientiests have been visiting aother place that interests me: it's "Easter Island."


 Those that have a family member (or know someone )with Alzheimers, there is new research uncovering new clues,

 I can't believe I haven't heard more about this, being tied into the movie "Jaws!"  Kids, if you haven't seen it, rent it.

Okay, how about surviving an "elephant attack?"  You heard me.


And from today's cooking segment, I made some blueberry pancakes over the weekend, I'm not sure they were this good.  I like Real blueberrys INSIDE my griddle cakes.


This young lady started on the kids show "Barney."
Look where she is now!

Maybe it's a guy thing,
check this out.   
It's been helping out 
with those wildfires in California.






Here's a star that I've followed for a while,
she has produced a movie starring
(very funny in Juno) it's
about Roller Skating.


Have you been doing any "Home Shopping" lately, I have found a site where the homes have been discounted, some by more than 50%!

No comments:

Post a Comment