Thursday, April 22, 2010

Rain 'round the corner


...
Folks... we're still monitoring that chance for nasty weather moving into the Mid-South this weekend. Saturday, a slight risk for severe weather, keep it here for the latest!


Why am I so concerned about our Saturday weather?




I'm not quite sure how this is going to work out. I guess we'll see if the audience for each will blend into a success.



Did you know there was a big earthquake in Austrailia? me either.

Could the Iceland Volcano have been a "good thing?"

We are, just a couple of days removed from 4-20. (April 20th) and if in LA.. a new place to stay.

You a fan of crooner "Willie Nelson?" Get ready to listen to his latest.. right here, right now.


I wish Melanie well, I've always been a big fan... couple of little known movies she did, haven't seen in a while: "Milk Money," and "Cherry 2000."

I don't care how bad this movie may be, I'm going to see it, and the kids are going to see it, and probably many times.

Oh, and BTW, my condo in New York is on the market... I have a video for you to check it out.

In Daybreak Trivia: Our nations "official motto?" and when did "Earth Day" begin?

Here's a movie out just in time for Earth Day... would really like to check this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment