Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday, find the AC

...
And by "find the AC" I'm not referring to my good friend Alex Coleman. Or our Mayor, AC Wharten. I'm talking "air conditioning" about "cooling off," as temps climb into the weekend, nearing 90 for most areas. Most pools don't open til the end of the month, right?!?


As our temperatures climb, the threat for severe weather diminishes, but rolls to the east.


Chances are good many families will be hitting the movie theatres to find cooler air. They'll likely be going to see the finale of this incredibly successful franchise.


There is a TON OF NEWS coming out of Hollywood. If you have a question, I'll bet it's answered here.

I "pity the fool" who forgets his birthday, on this date in 1952... still see him on commercials!

Do you "tweet?" Are you on "twitter?" Are you aware that everything you've ever said on Twitter is saved, in the Library of Congress?!?

Who knew, that stealing "$100 million" worth of art could be this easy?


Here's something I just learned about this morning, and I"m sharing it with you, the story of "Malcolm and Martin."

No comments:

Post a Comment