Friday, February 19, 2010

You've made it

...
Maybe it's because I haven't felt the best this week, but time seems to slow down on the weeks you are not 100%. That being said, I'm thrilled to welcome you to Friday, with some FANTASTIC weather to boot.

It's another "Get out and enjoy it while you can" kinda days, since rain is back by Sunday, maybe even a Thundershower, we'll be watching!

The hatches have been closed, as the Shuttle Endeavour will "un-dock" from the I.S.S. tonight (around 7PM) and land at KSC Sunday morning, (9:15am ish our time)



Went to visit "LIFEBLOOD" in DeSoto County Thursday... Where were you!??! Lifeblood would love to see you, stop in, tell 'em "Todd sent ya!" and they will take VERY good care of you!

In the sports world today, many eyes will be on Jacksonville, FL. Well, Ponte Vedra, just out side of Jax, that's the PGA's world head quarters and later this morning the worlds top golfer will have a few things to say.

I'm finding it hard to believe that this is true. One of my favorite shows, and one of the most popular out there right now.

This is already at the top of my wish list for Christmas. Please, Santa? You can also bring me that HGTV dream home I've been diligently registering for every day for the past month. I know it's like in New Mexico, or Arizona but it still looks pretty cool. I'm just going to say it's on a mountain top in the desert Southwest.

In Daybreak Trivia, an anniversary, of the first american person to "ORBIT" the earth. This guy look familiar? He went and flew on STS-95 at the age of 77! Senator from Ohio... please... this one is too easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment